This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on December 02, 2019
- Salary$$48,000 to $70,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Bonus, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code; Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions; Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software; Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements; Research and evaluate a variety of software products; Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Programming Languages
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Internet; Programming software; Software development; Website creation and management software
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting