Accounts Receivable Clerk
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank.
Posted on January 13, 2021
Intriquip Instruments Inc.
- Salary$$20.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
Starts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Manage accounts receivable; Conduct credit and collections; Perform general office duties
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Internet; Accounting software
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Report a problem with this job posting
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, please contact us.