I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What do I do?
If you have not logged into your Job Bank user account for the last six months, your account might have been deactivated due to inactivity. You will receive an email a few days before the deactivation reminding you to log in.
To reactivate your account, follow these steps:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers or Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on “Forgot my password/Reactivate my user account”.
- Enter your name and email as they appear in your user account.
- A confirmation code will be emailed to you immediately. Enter the confirmation code in the box and continue.
- Answer your security question. If you don’t remember the answer to your security question, click on “Get a different question”.
- Enter your new password twice and click on "Reset my password". You will receive an email notification confirming your password reset.
- Click on "Please sign in". Log in using your new password.
- Date modified: